Heather Quinlan, J.D., L.C.S.W.
Ms. Quinlan has over fifteen years of experience working with adults, adolescents and couples. You can contact her at email@example.com.
Areas of expertise include the following:
- Adjustment to new situations
- Trauma recovery
- Professional stresses
- Romantic relationships (therapy can be individually or as a couple)
- Social challenges and choices
- Family dynamics
- Divorce-related issues
- Discernment counseling (when you’re not sure if you should stay together or split up)
Food and weight:
- Body image
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and other issues)
- Emotional eating
- Health and weight management support
- Personal decision-making
- Professional choices
In 2013, Ms. Quinlan created BluebirdPages.com – a site with information and ideas to help you feel better in your life, in your relationships, and in your own skin. You can also click here to find her monthly columns.